Anniversary #3!

Anniversary #3! - Hello loyal readers Hollywood Star Hollywood Radar, In this article, you are currently reading under the title Anniversary #3!, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take advantage of the information contained in the article. Hopefully this information Article Old Movie, this one you can understand. Okay, happy reading !

Point : Anniversary #3!
Url link : Anniversary #3!
Maybe this is just indicative of my grasp on time, but I could have sworn today would be my fourth anniversary of starting this blog. Instead, it's my third and I'm pretty proud of the work I've done so far; hopefully you readers agree. For the most part, though, I feel like I haven't even begun to do everything I want to do with this blog -- I have tons of movies to still cover, which is probably endless, but I have an idea for a series that will look at more recent films. Don't get me wrong: I'm all about the classics. But I enjoy some modern movies as well, and the series would likely just be looking at one film every few months. We'll see how it goes. I started a Forgotten Classic series back in my first year of blogging and it fizzled out after about three films.

In addition to the new series, I think I'm going to finally host my own blogathon. I'm not sure when, but my goal is to do it before my next anniversary. I have at least two ideas on my mind, so there may actually be two blogathons from me in the coming year!

source
Let's all emulate Nick and Nora for today, though, and celebrate another year of exploring the classics together! I hope it's been at least one-tenth as rewarding for you as it has been for me. For those of you have decided to stick around, I sincerely thank you. For those who have just stepped in for a few posts, I'm thrilled you decided to give me a chance. I hope to keep providing informative, intelligent, and enjoyable content for as long as I can, and nothing is more encouraging than hearing from my readers or seeing my page views go up. Thank you, and here's to a fourth year!

With love,
Michaela


So this simple article Anniversary #3!
About something Anniversary #3! this time, hopefully can give information for you all. okay, see you in other article posting.

You are now reading the article Anniversary #3! with the url address http://allabouthollywoodstar.blogspot.com/2016/08/anniversary-3.html

Read also :


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »