Announcing the Lucy & Desi Blogathon!

Announcing the Lucy & Desi Blogathon! - Hello loyal readers Hollywood Star Hollywood Radar, In this article, you are currently reading under the title Announcing the Lucy & Desi Blogathon!, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take advantage of the information contained in the article. Hopefully this information Article Old, Article Old Movie, this one you can understand. Okay, happy reading !

Point : Announcing the Lucy & Desi Blogathon!
Url link : Announcing the Lucy & Desi Blogathon!
First things first: thank you to everyone who participated in my blogathon dedicated to Van Johnson. I loved doing this event so much that I've decided to make it an annual one! When my newest blogathon idea came to me, it seemed right that my tribute to Van should segue into a celebration of two of his earliest supporters, a couple who were his good friends and his occasional co-stars: Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz.

Television icons. Groundbreaking pioneers. Inimitable stars. Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz are all of this and more. For decades, audiences everywhere have been in love with Lucy and Desi and it isn't hard to see why. Imperfect people with perfect talent, this couple ruled screens big and small, all while being a part of a great, complicated love story.


Unfortunately, I missed Arnaz's 100th birthday in March, but since December 2nd marks the 31st anniversary of his passing, I thought what better way to honor Arnaz and the love of his life than by holding my blogathon on December 1st through the 3rd?

The rules are this: feel free to talk about anything related to Desi, Lucy, or both. You can discuss their films together, I Love Lucy, or their separate careers, such as Lucy's other TV shows. Since there are so many available topics, I'm going to ask that there be no duplicates. That being said, if someone says they want to cover I Love Lucy or any other TV show as a whole, you can still claim a specific episode. To participate, just leave me a comment, select a banner, and I'll see you in December!

List of Participants:
Love Letters to Old Hollywood | Desi Arnaz as Pioneer & TBA
Sat in Your Lap | The Long, Long Trailer (1953)
Caftan Woman | The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour episode "Lucy's Summer Vacation"
One Gal's Musings | I Love Lucy episode "In Palm Springs"
The Midnite Drive-In | Lucy's appearances on What's My Line?
MovieMovieBlogBlog | I Love Lucy episode "Lucy Does the Tango"
Crítica Retrô | Stage Door (1937)
In the Good Old Days of Classic Hollywood | Lucy and Desi's friendship with Carole Lombard
Silent-ology | Lucy and Desi's friendship with Buster Keaton
The Wonderful World of Cinema | I Love Lucy episode "L.A. at Last"
Once Upon a ScreenThe Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour episode "Lucy Wins a Racehorse"











So this simple article Announcing the Lucy & Desi Blogathon!
About something Announcing the Lucy & Desi Blogathon! this time, hopefully can give information for you all. okay, see you in other article posting.

You are now reading the article Announcing the Lucy & Desi Blogathon! with the url address http://allabouthollywoodstar.blogspot.com/2017/08/announcing-lucy-desi-blogathon.html

Read also :


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »